Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - RIP OFF!!!

Owatonna, Minnesota 0 comments

They have been charging my account for who knows how long. They say I sent them a SIGNED form authorizing the service.

Why would I do this when my man has owned his own towing and repair business for 30 years? I would NEVER ever have sent that to them!!!! I also have roadside on my insurance policy for 6.81 every 6 months in case I have problems out of town. They have been charging me 15.99 for I don't know how long.

They wouldn't even give me a refund for one month. They will now be getting a bill from me for the tows we have had.

Review about: Account Charging.

Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - Horrible customer "service"!

Toledo, Ohio 0 comments

I had a loan on a Kia through Wells-Folly and was always on time with my payments. My wife lost her job and, due to our income being halved, we were in a tight spot.

I called to explain our situation to a customer rep, stating that we were "in the same situation as a large part of the country". Then the rep asked "Really, did you take a survey? Did you take a survey of the rest of the country to see what situation they were in?" When I asked if he was making light of my dilemma, the rep actually laughed on the other end of the phone. I simply replied "*** you", hung up the phone and never made another payment.

My wife did find other employment and, if they had decided to work with me instead of deride me, I would still own the car and still be making payments. Instead I have a repo on my record and another company, who was *** enough to buy the bad loan from Wells-Folly, threatening to put a lein on my house.

To add insult to injury, a week after my experience, I found out that Wells-Folly had used my tax money (TARP) to buy another bank! Avoid these vultures like the plague!

Review about: Horrible Customer Service.

Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - Wells auto and mortgage breaking bankrutpcy law

Hammonton, New Jersey 0 comments

i did a auto cram down on a wells fargo car with a bankruptcy 13 and now it affected my mortgage too i called the court and talked to the jugde on my case in 12 10 and he said the mortgage will not and shouldnot be included in that and they will fix it or the jugde is going to shut there compant down for a santantion of a bankruptcy law im suing them today with my attorney will file motion with the court dont ever bank with wells fargo or wachovia let them go out of fin busines all they care about is themselfs not the middleman

Review about: Auto Mortgage.

Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - Refi my auto loan

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

I was having alot of medical issues. That caused me alot of medicla bills.

I thought I would call them and see what they could do to lower my car payment. They were so m=nice in the beginning. Then when it came to the final process they hit my with a remark I was not expecting, They wanted almost $3,000.00 to refi my car. I told them if I had that kind of money I wouold not be calling you.

They even called me at work because my car payment was late. I was os embrassed.th

Review about: Car Loan.

Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - Wells Fargo shoulda stayed Wachovia!

Colorado Springs, Colorado 1 comment

Contacted Wells Fargo as the old Wachovia Banks Auto Finance login page had changed. Immediately was jumped for the payment that I was logging in to send them.

Guy was a ***! When I knew I wasnt getting anywhere with him, asked for a supervisor. He REFUSED to get one until I sent a payment in!! He said, when asked for the super., "Did you send the payment in?", which was the tune we danced to for about 3 FULL minutes!

Finally got a supervisor, and at first she completely backed the guy without getting what had happened. All I was asking for was a explanation on some charges that were on my bill.

Was able to FINALLY work with her, after about 5 minutes of explaining what was going on, and still pretty sure she will NOT listen to the recorded conversation as I had asked her to do. Found out Wells Fargo had about 0% customer service!!!!!

Review about: Car Loan.

Comments

Wells Fargo shoulda stayed Wachovia! I agree-Loved Wachovia hate WF

Wells Fargo Advantage Funds - Wells Fargo Auto Advantage failed to follow through

Phoenix, Arizona 4 comments

I signed up for Wells Fargo Auto Advantage but never got DVD player as promised and can't find info on it on Wells Fargo home site so they probably don't endorse it. Still everything came in an official Wells Fargo envelope.

Am stopping further payments through my bank. What a scam! I already have roadside service but wanted rental care reimbursement for mechanical repairs as well as body repairs which is what insurance reimbursement only covers.

As a student, I can't afford to have a single other month taken out. I just wonder why Wells Fargo doesn't stop them from using their name?

Review about: Auto Advantage.

Comments

Didn't get an information package, didn't get a DVD player...only a charge to my account! Not cool.

1. Written by laxmiddie on December 9, 2010

I got my dvd player. I first got a package in the mail from auto advantage with a membership card and details about the service. Included in that package was a card that I filled out to request the dvd player. I sent the card in. Before my free month was up I canceled the service. Several weeks later I got my dvd player in the mail. I've also gotten an mp4 player for a similar deal. So while I've heard lots of people complain about these things, I know they've always worked for me. One time I even forgot to cancel the service before the free 30 days was up and I called the service and asked to have the charge refunded since I hadn't used or wanted the service. They refunded it no problem.

like the person above, same thing I got mine in March 2011 and was surprised!!!

#220794

:( I signed up as well and havent received a bit of info from them and i was promised a free navi system for my car too i do know that not one payment better come out of my account

View more comments